In the previous article we’ve talked about working out in the morning and choosing exercises for your morning workout plan.Today we’re going to give you some very good reasons on why you should workout in the morning, don’t think that there isn’t any reason why you should get yourself up just to workout for the sake of working out. I’ve made a list with the top reasons on why you should start your day with exercising:
- Weight Loss – YES ! That’s right, working out in the morning is a very great ‘technique’ for weight loss because studies have shown that when you wake up in the morning your carbohydrates levels are really low, meaning that your body will start consuming the fats in your body.
- Metabolism Booster – People who have a regular workout plan for the morning burn calories even after the workout, throughout the day keeping your metabolism boosted.
- Staying fresh all day – You will start feeling fresh all day because of the early workout, you will observe a great productivity increase throughout the day.People tend to feel good about themselves when they know they started the day on the right track.This reason alone should make you start exercising in the morning.
- Sleep better – It was researched that people who workout in the morning have a better sleep than those who workout late because it becomes more harder to go to sleep since your body is stimulated because of the workout.
- Waking up earlier – If you try and wake up earlier every day just because you want to workout, your body start’s to ‘schedule itself’ to this plan and before you start waking up, your body begins to regulate the blood flow, heart rate so you can start working out as soon as you wake up.Also, if you start having a regular wake-up time your body start’s to regulate and you probably won’t even need the alarm clock buzzing around your ears.
- More time – If you set up your clock earlier than you normally wake up you will won’t need to worry about work, friends calling you to hang out you won’t even need to worry about social media because most of them are still asleep.
- Spend time with yourself – You get to know your body reactions to physical activity and in general begin to feel more confident about what you can and can’t do during the workout, what works and what’s best for you.
- Stay fit – You won’t even need to worry about other things that can distract / interfere with your workout that you wanted to do during the day because you already had your workout earlier that day.
There you go! You have the best 8 reasons to workout in the morning, it’s your decision and only the first step is harder but the results will be very great !